Texas 21

Devoted to discussion about the 21st Congressional District of Texas. Currently occupied by Congressman Lamar Smith (R).

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bexar County -John Courage Appearance Jan 7, 2006

Back to TX-21 Business.

Busy Saturday? How about starting the day out with a Congressional candidate?


NORTH EAST BEXAR COUNTY DEMOCRATS

14215 Jones Maltsberger Road

San Antonio, TX 78247

You Are Invited !

What: North East Bexar County Democrats Meeting

When: Saturday, January 7, 2006, 8:30 a.m.

Where: Luby’s Cafeteria, 8511 Tesoro

(at I-410, between Broadway & Nacogdoches Rd.)

Guest Speaker:

John Courage

Candidate - U.S. Congress

District 21


I don't think I'll be able to make it down from Austin, but if anyone who attends would like to share a report, please send me a link at tx21blog on the gmail system. (If you don't have your own site to post it on, I'll be happy to publish it here.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home