Texas 21

Devoted to discussion about the 21st Congressional District of Texas. Currently occupied by Congressman Lamar Smith (R).

Friday, March 31, 2006

End of Quarter Money Nag.

Yes, I know. NAG NAG NAG. (Okay, that last one's not a nag, it's a tool.)

But it's important. It's one of the significant measurements the DCCC and other sources of campaign money.

So go show Team Courage a little love, using the vehicle of your choice. (I'm partial to ActBlue, myself, but the site seems to be down at the moment. If you do use them, please include a little tip. These guys are doing the Dems a great service by making it much easier to contribute to candidates at every level.)

And don't forget Team Courage houseparties tonight. I'm hoping to make the one just around the corner from me. As a bonus, I think the hostess is my precinct chair, and I've not had a chance to meet her before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home